Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Brainstorming Me




Usually mind mapping starts in the centre but I did not start the central idea in the middle of the paper. I tried to do the mind map using Tony Buzan's software of mind mapping and it helps me a lot. It is such a helpful software which help us to do a neat mind map and it is easier to read and understand the content. Before this I used the conventional method of mind mapping which is hand writing but when there is too much to write, everything was jumbled up and I could not even read what I have written. Besides, even an A4 size paper could not occupy the content of the mind map and the handwritings become worsen. I would like to encourage everyone to use Tony Buzan's software as it is effective and hassle free!

No comments:

Post a Comment